Those that know me well, know that I am pretty bad at staying in touch with people that I care about. No, no...it's true, I do have a few minor character flaws. Ok, so only that ONE but no one can be perfect right?
My schedule here and at school is pretty bad, when I am working I am outside on a range or in the mountains with no cell signals or internet. I usually get up at 5am to report to work at 6am and most nights I walk back into my barracks room at around 10pm. That's if we aren't doing night training. Add to that, the horrible internet service we have here and it doesn't really look good for me to write everyone. Hence this blog, hopefully this will make it a tad more efficient for me to remain in contact and for people to not think that I am ignoring them.
Many of you know that I have spent a long time trying to learn more about my father and for those of you who know my mother...you know why. ;) Well, I made finally made contact with his side of the family right before coming here. Though that was a blessing, I curse the timing because I am quite sure that most of them think that I couldn't give two flips about their family. In essence, I popped in and said 'hi' and then I pretty much vanished. That is another reason that I created this blog, to stay in touch with them in the same way that I am in touch with you guys. So, I will do the brief internet introduction here so if anyone posts comments, others will have a clue as to who they are.
Probable posters from my wifes family (you will not see any posts from my maternal side of my family)
Amy - my wife
Carol - Amy's mother, though she may not post.
Jennifer - Amy's sister
Laura - Amy's youngest sister
Eric - Laura's husband
Paul - Jennifer's husband who probably wont post either
I am not sure who, if anyone will visit or post from the 'Brennan' side of my family. Hopefully they will visit and possibly post, I am not sure how shy they are though.
Music Monday: Mystic Woman
2 weeks ago

6 comments:
Surprise! Surprise!!! I finally figured it out. I was so sad to see you did not think I would comment! Carol/Mom
I'm jealous! Carol has never posted to my blog! LOL!
And don't forget Amy's friend, Kelly! ;-) I need to get Alex to watch some of your videos. You know he's a typical boy who loves guns!
Isn't it weird when you left you only had one niece and when you return you may have 2 nieces or 1 nephew?!?!?! We are lookin forward to seein ya at Christmas.
-E
Eric, I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but Charles is mom's favorite son-in-law.
There. I said it.
Hey Charles - I don't think anyone would describe any of the Brennans as shy - we're friendly, boisterous and funny - you'll find that out soon enough ;-) I look forward to meeting soon!
Ei
Post a Comment