I went to Egypt in like 1994...you would have probably been like 4 years old then. ;)
The top one are the states that I have been to, the bottom are countries but when you select the US, it highlights Alaska too. Alas, I have never been to Alaska...give the Army time though, I am sure they will get around to it much sooner than they will get around to sending me to Ireland or Hawaii.
4 comments:
When did you go to Egypt? Or more importantly, when you were in Alaska... could you see Russia??? ;)
I went to Egypt in like 1994...you would have probably been like 4 years old then. ;)
The top one are the states that I have been to, the bottom are countries but when you select the US, it highlights Alaska too. Alas, I have never been to Alaska...give the Army time though, I am sure they will get around to it much sooner than they will get around to sending me to Ireland or Hawaii.
We miss you. I was wondering about the Alaska!
LOL! 1994, I was 14!
Post a Comment